The Voodoo Dolls The Voodoo Dolls

uhhhhh no

Im sorry man, but this simply isnt new, i saw this AAAAAAAAAGES ago on your bogbeast website, sooooooooo yeah

Christmas Countdown 17th Christmas Countdown 17th

hhahahaha

OMG, i watched this like 14 times, its the funniest fucking flash ive EVER seen.

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

glitch

ok ive found a glitch in this toon, after you watch the whole toon from begining to end then at the end when you select the scene where he pours lava over him he has an X where his eye was until he is struck by lightning, but in the original scene when you watch from the beginning the X isnt there.

TN - Amateur Hour p.5 TN - Amateur Hour p.5

errrrrrrr wtf

sooooo newgrounds is being rather shitfaced today....... your movie cannot be found although i have seen it befor just wanted to see it again :/

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

DUDE SWEET

OMG i cannot believe u got a movie deal outa this dude u are sooo lucky more so than probably ne one on new grounds so keep up the work and i cant wait to go see the movie next summer man!! great work

[Early Work] Hands [Early Work] Hands

dude wtf

Ok man what the hell do you have some kind of fetish with hands cuz most of your videos have a large emphasis on them so all im saying is thats not the way things should be lol
but it is ok with a very very long pause after it this is just weird

part 1: synj vs. horrid part 1: synj vs. horrid

Sweet ass dude

Man that is one sweet ass short i hope u make ep. 2 soon

DBZ:  Parody DBZ: Parody

dude come on

Dude i no we are both against ppl blamming for noobs and shit but god come on u have to have a little sumthing to back up yer talk its not like i hated it or ne thing it was actually funny but COME ON i am making a flash right now and it is a little better than the slide shows u have been making so just cuz u arent the best doesnt mean i have to blam this so i gave it a 10

Kayol responds:

Anti-Clocks Crew: Enough! Anti-Clocks Crew: Enough!

I tottaly agree man

Although I myself am a very inexperienced person in the flash process itself and am a pretty new person to the becoming a member but i have been watching it for many many years i do know what makes a good flash movie and i think if ppl on this site are forming there little gay ass alliances aka:Clock crew they should b completely banned from the site from tom or one of the other webmasters so i agree with yer cartoon man good job!!!

Kayol responds:

Thanks and I'm glad you liked it although its one of my first movies and seeing it now makes me look at it and relize how crappy it is. What I thought back then and what I think now are very different. I've just finished a series in my absence as of april 8th, 2003 and will be airing it on NG shortly. I've greatly improved from the time of making this thing.

Atomic Bar episode 3 Atomic Bar episode 3

SHITTY SHIT SHIT

Jesus what the hell was that movie about and what the hell does all you clock are belong to us mean anyways jesus christ